:
:

Powered by GetResponse email marketing software

Actually Make Money Online

Your Helpful Resource About "Actually Make Money Online"

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Crowd-Sourcing Awesome


My brain is usually working on a dozen different things all at once, but Cha'alt is a huge project and GaryCon is coming up, and I also need to finish off a couple things from awhile back.

I'm feeling creatively blocked.

So, I'm throwing these questions out in hopes that you guys will respond with some inspiring awesomeness. Here goes nothing!


  • There's a small orange cube and a small blue cube, both magical, (possibly thinking of order vs. chaos) what do the cubes do?
  • If I produced a sequel to Dead God Excavation, what would you want to see?
  • Where would you like me to take the last part of the THOT trilogy?

Ok, that's it for now.  Thanks!

VS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home